- Magazine Articles
- “ 2014-2016 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Power and MPG Upgrades”Diesel Power - December 2015
How to Add 37 hp, 46 lb-ft of Torque, and 2.66 mpg With the Stinger System by Banks Power
- “ 2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel – Built for SEMA”Diesel Power - December 2015
SEMA Members Unite to Dress Nissan's Diesel Pickup in All-New Aftermarket Gear
- “ DIESEL JEEP – An All-New CJ8 Scrambler”Diesel World - November 2015
The custom Jeep features a whole lot of awesomeness—including a Banks 630T engine.
- “ 2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD Gale Banks Big Hoss Bundle Package Install”Truckin - October 2014
Big Hoss Handled It! Gale Banks Engineering Gives the Kitchen-Sink Treatment to our Duramax
- “ Re-Power Any Rig with a Diesel”Diesel World - October 2014
Banks Power's 630T and 866T Crate Engines
- “ Add 134 hp and 358 lb-ft to your 7.3L Power Stroke”Diesel Power - August 2014
How much does it cost to build up an older Super Duty to perform like a modern truck? Not as much as you think.
- “ Water-Meth Magic”Truckin - August 2014
2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD Gale Banks Engineering Water-Methanol Injection System - Tech and How-to
- “ 52 hp From a Turbo-The Ultimate 6.0L Power Stroke Upgrade”Diesel Power - July 2014
2007 Ford F-250 6.0L Power Stroke Garrett PowerMax By Banks Power
- “ 3.0L Diesel Engine Option For Your Diesel Engine Conversion”OffRoad Xtreme - July 2014
There is no good 2.5 to 4 liter diesel engine option out that has can provide decent torque, is quiet, small and relatively light weight. Well, that is until now!
- “ 2013 Ford F-150 FX2 EcoBoost - Project GT-150 Wrap-up”Truck Trend - June 2014
Bringing Ford Performance Full Circle ... with the Banks Ram-Air Intake System.